New For Americans Expats and U.S. Now there are new more tax friendly options available to the American expat.
- Are you a holder of a U.S. passport or a Green Card?
- Are you filing U.S. tax returns?
- Have you ever been turned away by other financial advisors?
- Have you ever been advised to hold your savings in cash or move back to the U.S.?
- Have you had your U.S. brokerage account closed?
- Has your accountant told you that you have a PFIC?
THE DARWIN FUND
Launched in 2008, the Darwin Leisure Property Fund (the Fund) owns and operates a portfolio of fifteen holiday parks in the UK and generates returns that are uncorrelated with any asset class, including real estate. Revenues are generated from the park operations, making it a very different proposition to traditional real estate investments.
The Darwin Leisure Property Fund provides both institutional and private investors with exposure to the lucrative UK holiday park industry.
The Fund purchases and operates a portfolio of UK Holiday Parks. It is an alternative asset class which offers:
- Predictable, stable, long-term returns
- Capital preservation and appreciation
- Diversification from traditional real estate portfolios and mainstream asset classes.
Darwin PIM named ‘Alternatives Manager of the Year’ at PIPA Awards
Darwin Property Investment Management Limited was last night named ‘Alternatives Manager of the Year’ at the 2019 Pension and Investment Provider Awards.
2019 marked the 20th anniversary of the PIPA awards, which are presented by Pensions Expert magazine, and which recognise excellence among providers of products and services to UK workplace pension schemes. The three key criteria used to adjudicate the awards are performance, innovation and service standards, with the winners selected by a panel of at least 10 judges. This was the first time Darwin PIM has entered the awards.
focus on new technology companies based in the UK, which has a reputation for world-class research with 70 Nobel Prizes won by UK scientists and four UK universities – Oxford University, Cambridge University, Imperial College London and University College London – ranked in the top 6 worldwide with research income of over £1.2bn per annum.…..Find out more