THE INVESTMENT PLATFORM
A new platform for the expat to build up a collection of securities and collective investments in a secure tax efficient offshore setting.
THE DARWIN FUND
Launched in 2008, the Darwin Leisure Property Fund (the Fund) owns and operates a portfolio of fifteen holiday parks in the UK and generates returns that are uncorrelated with any asset class, including real estate. Revenues are generated from the park operations, making it a very different proposition to traditional real estate investments.
The Darwin Leisure Property Fund provides both institutional and private investors with exposure to the lucrative UK holiday park industry.
The Fund purchases and operates a portfolio of UK Holiday Parks. It is an alternative asset class which offers:
Stable, consistent returns of 6-8% per annum*
Income is the main focus of returns and is generated through:
- Annual site fees from owners of static caravans and lodges.
- Holiday rentals of lodges, static caravans and touring and tenting pitches.
- Sales of lodges, static caravans and pitches to new owners and a flow of upgrade sales to existing owners.
- On-site food, beverage and leisure operation revenues.
New For Americans Expats and U.S. Now there are new more tax friendly options available to the American expat.
- Are you a holder of a U.S. passport or a Green Card?
- Are you filing U.S. tax returns?
- Have you ever been turned away by other financial advisors?
- Have you ever been advised to hold your savings in cash or move back to the U.S.?
- Have you had your U.S. brokerage account closed?
- Has your accountant told you that you have a PFIC?