THE INVESTMENT PLATFORM
A new platform for the expat to build up a collection of securities and collective investments in a secure tax efficient offshore setting.
THE DARWIN FUND
Launched in 2008, the Darwin Leisure Property Fund (the Fund) owns and operates a portfolio of fifteen holiday parks in the UK and generates returns that are uncorrelated with any asset class, including real estate. Revenues are generated from the park operations, making it a very different proposition to traditional real estate investments.
The Darwin Leisure Property Fund provides both institutional and private investors with exposure to the lucrative UK holiday park industry.
The Fund purchases and operates a portfolio of UK Holiday Parks. It is an alternative asset class which offers:
- Predictable, stable, long-term returns
- Capital preservation and appreciation
- Diversification from traditional real estate portfolios and mainstream asset classes.
Market Outlook 2021…given the COVID problem an update on how the parks during lockdown
focus on new technology companies based in the UK, which has a reputation for world-class research with 70 Nobel Prizes won by UK scientists and four UK universities – Oxford University, Cambridge University, Imperial College London and University College London – ranked in the top 6 worldwide with research income of over £1.2bn per annum.…..Find out more
New For Americans Expats and U.S. Now there are new more tax friendly options available to the American expat.
- Are you a holder of a U.S. passport or a Green Card?
- Are you filing U.S. tax returns?
- Have you ever been turned away by other financial advisors?
- Have you ever been advised to hold your savings in cash or move back to the U.S.?
- Have you had your U.S. brokerage account closed?
- Has your accountant told you that you have a PFIC?