Americans Expats and U.S. Connected Persons Face Investment Challenges Across the Globe. Now there are new more tax friendly options available to the American expat.
- Are you a holder of a U.S. passport or a Green Card?
- Are you filing U.S. tax returns?
- Have you ever been turned away by other financial advisors?
- Have you ever been advised to hold your savings in cash or move back to the U.S.?
- Have you had your U.S. brokerage account closed?
- Has your accountant told you that you have a PFIC?
Below is a news letter and some short two minute video links to help provide more guidance and help. Also please feel free to contact us.